Kids Beach Patrol Range - May 2019 Photoshoot
Between the Flags is excited to share with you some snaps from our latest Kids Beach Patrol photoshoot!
Designed for kids, this adorable range of kids swimwear is perfect for keeping your kids sun safe.
We crafted this unique range to closely encapsulate the essence of the Australian lifeguard look. The Royal Life Saving Australia is the governing body of Australian lifesavers and lifeguards.
Our Beach Patrol Range is a fun way to celebrate Australian beach culture. We have a few core Kids Beach Patrol products that come in a variety of sizes for all kids to enjoy!
1. Kids Legionnaire Cap - A perfect way to protect your children from those hot summer rays. The long peak at the front will keep your child's face shaded and the flap at the back of the hat will protect your child's neck.
2. Girls Beach Patrol Swim Bottoms - These quick dry swim bottoms work perfectly with one of our rash shirts and are made to fit comfortably. They are also great at preventing nasty chafe.
3. Boys Beach Patrol Sluggos - Sluggos are an Australian classic. We've created a perfect pair of boys sluggos that represent Australian beach culture and are undeniably awesome. The boys Beach Patrol Sluggos are build to last and are made from high quality polyamide and elastane for supreme comfort.
4. Kids Beach Patrol Boardies - No all kids are comfortable in just swim bottoms or sluggos. For those that prefer a pair of boardies when they are at the beach you can't go past our Beach Patrol Boardies. Uniquely Australian, your kids will be sure to love them.
5. Kids Beach Patrol Rashie - A clear summer essential, our kids beach patrol rashie will protect your children from the harsh uv-rays of summer. Quick dry materials ensure that your child will stay warm and sun protected at all times.
6. Kids Beach Patrol Bucket Hat - To complete the beach patrol ensemble, you have to check out our kids bucket hat! Bucket hats have become all the rage in past years and our kids beach patrol bucket hat has been designed to be sun safe and stylish.
7. Kids Beach Patrol T-Shirt - For when your kids become obsessed with nippers and living in their beach patrol gear, you'll need the Beach Patrol Tee. This t-shirt is super comfy and made from 100% cotton so that it breathes easily and is soft to wear.
8. Kids Beach Patrol Hoodie - For the cooler months, we've created a timeless red hoodie to keep your kids warm! Made from premium cotton fabrics, our beach patrol hoodie is extremely comfortable for your kids to wear and will quickly become their favourite hoodie.
9. Kids Beach Patrol Spray Jacket - In the heart of winter the wind chill can be a real deterrent from wanting to go outside. Luckily we've created a spray jacket that will stop the wind dead in its tracks. Made from premium soft and breathable polyester, our spray jacket will keep your children warm and protected from the wind and the rain.
10. Kids Beach Patrol Cap - Our kids beach patrol cap is a classic summer cap for all kids. Made to keep the sun off the front of the face this hat should keep your kids ears and face protected from the sun.
At Between the Flags we believe that Surf Life Saving is a fantastic activity for growing a child's confidence, knowledge and skills in the beach environment. In addition to developing their confidence, they will have fun and meet new friends! Making new friends is a key component to overall happiness. This combined with fun in the sun fosters friends that can last a lifetime. Finally, they will also become part of an iconic organisation that has served the Australian community for over 100 years.
At Between the Flags we've been based in Bondi for close to 20 years and have seen the great work that Bondi Nippers club does. Children can join the “Nippers” at Bondi SBLSC from the age of five (5) years. When they join they begin learning about surf awareness and safety through the “SurfEd” program. As they grow older they can participate in board paddling, surfing, swimming, sprinting, wading and fun activities and games, dependent on their ages and abilities. At Bondi the emphasis is on having fun whilst developing skills.